Edinburgh, Scotland HQ and remote. Full Time
About the job
At BR-DGE, we’re on a mission to shift power and control back to merchants because payments have become too complicated, inflexible, and restrictive.
A huge amount of innovation is happening in the payments space; with instant payments, digital wallets, buy now pay later, and crypto all creating waves and changing the way we pay. The is awesome for the customer making the payment, but it makes a complex problem even more challenging for merchants so we’re here to help.
We’re an extremely ambitious group, with strong financial backing, who have created an amazing platform to achieve the companies’ goals over the past year. We’ve worked with more incredible customers than ever before, strengthened our management team and we’re poised for exponential growth.
Now, we’re looking for exceptional talent that is eager to do the best work of their life while supporting others in doing the same, to be a critical part of, and fuel this growth phase. If you’re motivated by an environment that encourages professional progression and personal development, then we would love to hear from you!
What you'll be doing?
We’re looking for a focussed and experienced Talent Partner to support BR-DGE through an important period of scale up. The role will be tasked with leading on all recruitment and will be instrumental in helping us triple in size over the next 3 years.
Key duties include:
- Own the end-to-end recruitment process from candidate sourcing both online and offline to process management and closure. We’re keen to work with someone who loves engaging with the best talent in innovative ways.
- Identifying awesome talent globally and enjoy working closely with people who have strong experience in Fintech, payments, or technology sectors
- Think creatively about engaging, sourcing and channels, both locally and internationally
- Working closely with the team to determine current and future business resource requirements and planning a roadmap to execute to business talent requirements and deadlines
- Create and deliver a seamless and positive candidate experience to all candidates regardless of success
The type of person we’d love to meet:
- Significant experience in end-to-end recruitment, preferably in a tech start up or small agency setting with a specific tech focus
- A creative thinker with strong communication and influencing skills who is as good managing external stakeholders and internal
- Be willing to make suggestions and think outside the box
- A collaborative and team player. We need to hire rapidly to keep up with demand so someone who likes to go fast will thrive in this environment
What we stand for
Quality & quantity We know. We want it all right? We have to do great work, write beautiful code, develop powerful relationships and we need to do it a lot.
Making it easy to be awesome Everyone wants to be great at what they do. To work with people that want the same thing. We’re about removing the stuff that might get in the way of that, so you can do your best work.
Merchants matter most Since the first days of Bridge we’ve been focussed on merchants. The people at the forefront of e-commerce. We exist to make their businesses simpler and more profitable, that’ll never change.
Never afraid to speak up As a business, we’re always going to say what we think (in the nicest possible way) to make the greatest positive impact we can and we expect, want, need our people to be the same.
Deliver on our promises We understand the impact of the work we do and our responsibilities. We’re dealing with big numbers and working with businesses at pivotal periods in their development. We don’t make promises we can’t keep.Apply for this role