Edinburgh - Remote/hybrid
BR-DGE is an award winning FinTech scale-up that allows e-commerce and technology businesses the freedom and flexibility to redefine the way their customers pay.
We’re a pioneer in the Payment Orchestration sector and support Enterprise businesses in optimising their payment infrastructure to create a market leading and frictionless digital payment experiences.
We’re an extremely ambitious group, with strong financial backing, who have created an amazing platform to achieve the companies’ goals over the past year. We’ve worked with more incredible customers than ever before, strengthened our management team and we’re poised for exponential growth.
Now, we’re looking for exceptional talent that is eager to do the best work of their life while supporting others in doing the same, to be a critical part of, and fuel this growth phase. If you’re motivated by an environment that encourages professional progression and personal development, then we would love to hear from you!
BR-DGE is going through an exciting period of growth and to fuel this we are looking for an experienced IOS Developer, to assist in the delivery of our company’s mobile development which crucially forms the window to our innovative product offering.
• Play an important role in an agile squad of first-class engineers
• Contribute to technological initiatives from inception to successful deployment
• Help shape the technical direction and the improvement of our tools and processes
• Able to have open discussions on our approach and delivery method
• Able to work closely with teams in other disciplines to deliver ground breaking technologies
• Able to troubleshoot and resolve code defects in your own and others work
- iOS Development
- SDK Experience
- Tech Test
- Version control
- Problem solving
- Architecture MVBM, MVC,
- Payment Experience would be preferable
The type of person we’d love to meet:
- An experienced Agile Delivery professional with a proven track record of success within a similar, challenging role.
- Excellent communication and problem-solving skills with an ability to influence key members the team from graduate developer to senior engineer and those within senior management.
- A strong relationship builder who will challenge and collaborate internally and externally.
- Experience of working with a high growth or scaling technology business
- Really well organised and able to track multiple workflows
- A good human being!
- BR-DGE are looking to attract the best talent and offer extremely an competitive basic salary
- Investment in your learning, development, and career progression.
- Your own quality laptop and hardware
- Regular team events & socials
- 30 days holiday inc public holidays
- Flexible working
- A culture that champions rapid career progression (clear progression path with no barriers)
- Edinburgh office near Haymarket, with hybrid remote working