Remote/Hybrid (Edinburgh) - Full Time
BR-DGE is an award winning fintech scale-up that enables ecommerce and technology businesses the freedom and flexibility to redefine the way their customers pay.
We’re a pioneer in payment orchestration and support enterprise businesses in optimising their payment infrastructure to create market leading and frictionless digital payment experiences.
We’re an extremely ambitious group, with strong financial backing, who have created an amazing platform, which is pushing the boundaries of payment technology. We’re working with some incredible brands and household names across the travel, retail, and gambling sectors, and together with our strengthened management team, we are poised for exponential growth.
Now, we’re looking for exceptional talent that is eager to do the best work of their life while supporting others in doing the same, to be a critical part of, and fuel this growth phase. If you’re motivated by an environment that encourages professional progression and personal development, then we would love to hear from you!
Role: Talent & Employee Engagement Manager
BR-DGE is going through an exciting period of growth and to fuel this we are looking for a Talent & Employee Engagement Manager, to help build out our team.
Remote or Hybrid; our office is based in central Edinburgh, just a 5-minute walk from Haymarket station, and whilst being local is an advantage it is not essential.
The Talent and Employee Engagement Manager is responsible for developing and executing strategies to attract, retain, and engage top talent within the organisation. This is a critical role during the scale up phase; ensuring that employees are motivated, satisfied, and aligned with the company's values and goals. The role holder will work closely with various departments to create and implement programs and initiatives that enhance the overall employee experience, whilst ensuring that BR-DGE promotes best in class HR practices.
- Develop and implement recruitment strategies to attract top talent.
- Collaborate with hiring managers to identify staffing needs and create job descriptions.
- Manage the recruitment process, including sourcing, interviewing, and onboarding.
- Develop and execute employee engagement programs and initiatives.
- Conduct surveys and gather feedback to assess employee satisfaction and identify areas for improvement.
- Organise events, team building activities, and recognition programs to boost morale and foster a positive work environment.
- Analyse turnover rates and develop strategies to improve employee retention.
- Implement retention initiatives such as career development programs, mentorship, and succession planning.
- Support the evolution of performance related incentives and undertaking benchmarking to ensure BR-DGE can attract the best talent in the market.
- Collaborate with managers to ensure effective performance management processes are in place.
- Provide guidance on performance reviews and goal setting.
Training and Development
- Identify training and development needs within the organisation.
- Create and implement training programs to enhance employee skills and career growth opportunities.
- Address employee concerns, grievances, and conflicts.
- Promote a culture of open communication and inclusivity.
- Develop and maintain the company's employer brand.
- Create content and marketing materials to attract prospective employees.
- Use data and metrics to assess the effectiveness of talent and engagement initiatives.
- Make data-driven recommendations for improvement.
The skills we are looking for include:
- Experience working in a similar role in a managerial capacity.
- Proven experience of the multiple disciplines required (eg recruitment, employee relations, training, employee benefits etc.)
- Strong understanding of HR best practices and employment laws
- Ability to help foster and support a positive, inclusive, diverse, and high performing culture.
- Experience in a fast-moving, scale up business.
- Experience of working in a small team and the ability to quickly get up to speed with the operations of the business.
- Ability to work on own initiative, to suggest improvements and to take the lead on driving things forward.
The type of person we’d love to meet:
- An experienced professional with a proven track record of success within a similar, challenging role.
- A self-starter who likes to work on own initiative and is passionate about making a difference.
- An excellent communicator with an ability to influence key members of the team
- A strong relationship builder who will challenge and collaborate internally and externally.
- Experience of working with a high growth or scaling technology business
- Really well organised and able to track multiple demands.
- A good human being!