Remote or Hybrid (Edinburgh)
BR-DGE is an award winning FinTech scale-up that enables e-commerce and technology businesses the freedom and flexibility to redefine the way their customers pay.
We’re a pioneer in Payment Orchestration and support Enterprise businesses in optimising their payment infrastructure to create market leading and frictionless digital payment experiences.
We’re an extremely ambitious group, with strong financial backing, who have created an amazing platform, which is pushing the boundaries of payment technology. We’re working with some incredible brands and household names across the travel, retail and gambling sectors, and together with our strengthened management team, we are poised for exponential growth.
Now, we’re looking for exceptional talent that is eager to do the best work of their life while supporting others in doing the same, to be a critical part of, and fuel this growth phase. If you’re motivated by an environment that encourages professional progression and personal development, then we would love to hear from you!
Role: Senior Frontend Developer
Our product is only as good as the people behind it and we're going through an exciting period of growth. To power this we are looking for an experienced Senior Frontend Developer to join the team.
Experience and Skills:
- You have a good understanding of build tools such as Webpack or RollUp
- You have experience with cross-platform frameworks such as React Native
- You have experience with cloud computing concepts and DevOps tools (AWS, Docker, Kubernetes, Jenkins)
- You have experience mentoring more junior members of the team using techniques such as pair programming to enhance the knowledge and understanding across the team
- You have high development standards, especially for code quality, code reviews, unit testing, continuous integration and deployment
- You have an appetite for taking on challenges and leveraging new technologies
- You have strong collaboration skills and the impulse to share your knowledge
- You can work autonomously to drive positive change by proposing new technical improvements
- You want to drive change with continuous and iterative improvements
The type of person we’d love to meet:
- Proven track record of experience in a similar role.
- Excellent communication and problem-solving skills with an ability to work with key members the team and senior management.
- A strong relationship builder who will challenge and collaborate internally and externally.
- Experience of working with a high growth or scaling technology business
- Really well organised and able to track multiple workflows
- A good human being!
Apply for this role