BR-DGE is an award winning FinTech scale-up that enables e-commerce and technology businesses the freedom and flexibility to redefine the way their customers pay.
We’re a pioneer in Payment Orchestration and support enterprise businesses in optimising their payment infrastructure to create market leading and frictionless digital payment experiences.
We’re an extremely ambitious group, with strong financial backing, who have created an amazing platform, which is pushing the boundaries of payment technology. We’re working with some incredible brands and household names across the travel, retail, and gambling sectors, and together with our strengthened management team, we are poised for exponential growth.
Now, we’re looking for exceptional talent who is eager to do the best work of their life while supporting others in doing the same, to be a critical part of, and fuel this growth phase. If you’re motivated by an environment that encourages professional progression and personal development, then we would love to hear from you!
Our product is only as good as the people behind it, and we are going through an exciting period of growth and are looking for an experienced Product Owner to fuel this and to assist in the development and delivery of new products and features.
Location: Remote or Hybrid in Edinburgh office
- Working with our onboarding merchants to ensure seamless go live activity
- Management of one or more BR-DGE product lines
- Champion those product lines within the business, being seen as the go-to individual for them
- Ensure priorities agreed upon by the product team are delivered.
- Conduct detailed scoping and research into 3rd party integrations, to provide engineering team focused information
- Prioritise product features and engineering team backlogs, ensuring alignment with engineering teams.
- Translate product problems and requirements into user stories with sufficient acceptance criteria, that are understood by the engineering teams and continually improve the quality of delivery.
- Support the engineering team during the delivery process and ensure quality during the acceptance process
- Monitor and review the product line performance in production to ensure a high level of service
Required skills and experience:
- 2+ years experience in product management
- Experience in multi-task, high pressure delivery environment
- Experience in a technical environment is highly desirable, but not essential
- Knowledge of agile processes and techniques
- Proficient user of Jira and Confluence
- Shows a strong sense of passion and ownership for the product line
- Works well in a team environment across product, commercial and engineering
- Good communicator
- Growth mindset, always looking to expand skills and experience
- Fintech, ideally Payments
- Competitive salary (expectations and range can be discussed during the initial interview)
- 34 days holiday, including public holidays and a 1-day allocation for your birthday!
- Flexible working
- Family Healthcare
- Life insurance
- Employee assistance programme
- Remote working allowance
- A culture that champions rapid career progression
- Investment in your learning, development, and career progression
- Regular team events & socials
- Office based in central Edinburgh and whilst being local is an advantage it is not essential