Remote or Hybrid (Edinburgh)
BR-DGE is an award winning FinTech scale-up that allows e-commerce and technology businesses the freedom and flexibility to redefine the way their customers pay.
We’re a pioneer in the Payment Orchestration sector and support Enterprise businesses in optimising their payment infrastructure to create a market leading and frictionless digital payment experiences.
We’re an extremely ambitious group, with strong financial backing, who have created an amazing platform to achieve the companies’ goals over the past year. We’ve worked with more incredible customers than ever before, strengthened our management team and we’re poised for exponential growth.
Now, we’re looking for exceptional talent that is eager to do the best work of their life while supporting others in doing the same, to be a critical part of, and fuel this growth phase. If you’re motivated by an environment that encourages professional progression and personal development, then we would love to hear from you!
We are looking for a Partnership Manager to play a key role in executing our partnership strategy. Our partnerships team works with fintech industry and tech partners to fuel BR-DGEs merchant acquisition growth and increase our product offering.
Identify the best-fit tech, ISV and referral partnership opportunities by developing a solid understanding of BR-DGE’s proposition and the fintech ecosystem
- Establish, qualify, and progress new partnership opportunities, whilst managing some of our key existing partnerships to enable new merchant wins for BR-DGE
- Drive engagement with partner sales teams and ensure BR-DGE’s sales readiness for partner offerings
- Work closely with Marketing, Sales and Technology to shape partnership messaging, influence the product roadmap and to achieve required senior leadership buy-in for partner activities
- 4+ years of experience in strategic partnerships or relevant client engagement in the fintech, payments or technology industry
- Have a strong passion for payments, and a good understanding of the global payments industry for both cards and new payment methods
- Experience working with sales and commercial teams
- Strong project management skills, including demonstrated ability to think end-to-end, manage long-term projects and to manage multiple initiatives simultaneously
- Excellent communication, presentation, and interpersonal skills, with the ability to engage with senior level staff both internally and externally
Apply for this role