Remote/Hybrid - Edinburgh
BR-DGE is an award winning FinTech scale-up that enables e-commerce and technology businesses the freedom and flexibility to redefine the way their customers pay.
We’re a pioneer in Payment Orchestration and support Enterprise businesses in optimising their payment infrastructure to create market leading and frictionless digital payment experiences.
We’re an extremely ambitious group, with strong financial backing, who have created an amazing platform, which is pushing the boundaries of payment technology. We’re working with some incredible brands and household names across the travel, retail and gambling sectors, and together with our strengthened management team, we are poised for exponential growth.
Now, we’re looking for exceptional talent that is eager to do the best work of their life while supporting others in doing the same, to be a critical part of, and fuel this growth phase. If you’re motivated by an environment that encourages professional progression and personal development, then we would love to hear from you!
Role: Internal IT Support
We need an Internal IT Support to complement the existing teams, helping them keep their equipment, tools, and services correctly configured, secure and up to date and assist with all new recruits.
- Ensure the smooth running of daily operations.
- Take ownership for providing, configuration and managing tools and services including user management, onboarding and offboarding IT related onboarding/offboarding
- Ensuring all new recruits have access to all equipment, tools and services they need to hit the ground running.
- Analysing existing business processes and recommending new processes
- Assisting, developing, and managing IT policies/procedures
- Participate in the IT Roadmap
Experience and Skills:
- Apple/Mac OS Configuration and Administration
- G-Suite Administration
- Microsoft 365 Administration
- Wi-Fi/Office Network Infrastructure
- Open VPN Configuration and Administration
- Atlassian Administration experience (JIRA/Confluence/Bitbucket)
- AWS IAM Admin experience
The type of person we’d love to meet:
- An experienced test professional with a proven track record of success within a similar, challenging role.
- Excellent communication and problem-solving skills with an ability to influence key members the team from graduate developers to senior engineers and those within senior management.
- A strong relationship builder who will challenge and collaborate internally and externally.
- Experience of working with a high growth or scaling technology business
- Really well organised and able to track multiple workflows
- A good human being!
Apply for this role