Edinburgh, Scotland HQ and remote. Full time
Bridge is an award winning FinTech scale-up that allows e-commerce and technology businesses the freedom and flexibility to redefine the way their customers pay.
We’re a pioneer in the Payment Orchestration sector and support Enterprise businesses in optimising their payment infrastructure to create a market leading and frictionless digital payment experiences.
Role: Head of Marketing
Bridge is going through an exciting period of growth and to fuel this we are looking for a Head of Marketing. The Head of Marketing will take day to day responsibility for how the business positions itself in the minds of critical audiences through it’s marketing and communications activity and helps to attract new business through a coherent and well thought out digital journey.
- The development and delivery of a dynamic marketing strategy, with an emphasis on achieving B2B sales growth, market penetration, and cost-effective customer acquisition.
- Working closely with the sales team to optimise the new customer digital journey and support lead generation.
- Working closely with the product team to define marketing strategies for new and existing products.
- Understanding our customer audiences and their buying mindset.
- Take ownership of Bridge’s reputation and recognition; including brand, PR and communications.
- Briefing and managing external agencies (Graphic design, website build and management, Social media, Digital advertising, Copywriting, photography, press, media and partners) to create work on our behalf.
- Managing budget allocation and tracking spend with external agencies.
- Finding and creating content by working with others in the Bridge team (new business wins, new technology gains, recruitment, thought leadership)
- Acquiring and sharing data that enables us to make good decisions about the development of marketing and sales activity.
- Developing and reporting activities using a suite of marketing KPIs (eg. CAC).
- Investigating and exploring new marketing ideas and initiatives that can be tested.
- Continual market reviews, consumer trends and the activities of competitors.
The type of Head of Marketing we’d love to meet:
- A track record of successfully building and scaling marketing teams, demonstrating progressive responsibility for marketing.
- Experience of working with a high growth or scaling technology business having implemented a successful marketing strategy.
- Proven experience developing marketing plans and campaigns.
- A good eye for metrics-driven marketing and creativity.
- A good rounded understanding of digital marketing practices across organic social activity, paid digital advertising, PPC.
- Experience with marketing automation and CRM tools
- Someone who knows how to create great content on an ongoing basis.
- Good at getting the best out of external partner agencies.
- Experience of managing a marketing budget and agency fee levels.
- The ability to think strategically and operate tactically.
- A really good positive communicator both internally and externally.
- Really well organised and able to track multiple workflows.
- A good human being!
- £60-70k base salary.
- Investment in your learning, development and career progression.
- Your own quality laptop and hardware
- Regular team events & socials (virtually for now)
- 30 days holiday
- Flexible working
- A culture that champions rapid career progression (clear progression path with no barriers)
- The office is in Edinburgh city centre and whilst being local is an advantage it is not essential for the right person.