Remote or Hybrid (Edinburgh)
At BR-DGE, we’re on a mission to shift power and control back to merchants because payments have become too complicated, inflexible, and restrictive.
A huge amount of innovation is happening in the payments space; with instant payments, digital wallets, buy now pay later, and crypto all creating waves and changing the way we pay. The is awesome for the customer making the payment, but it makes a complex problem even more challenging for merchants so we’re here to help.
We’re an extremely ambitious group, with strong financial backing, who have created an amazing platform to achieve the companies’ goals over the past year. We’ve worked with more incredible customers than ever before, strengthened our management team and we’re poised for exponential growth.
Now, we’re looking for exceptional talent that is eager to do the best work of their life while supporting others in doing the same, to be a critical part of, and fuel this growth phase. If you’re motivated by an environment that encourages professional progression and personal development, then we would love to hear from you!
Business Development Representative
BR-DGE is going through an exciting period of growth and to shape the direction and fuel this we are looking for a Business Development Representative to play a key role in executing the sales strategy.
You will be responsible for generating opportunities across multiple market sectors including retail, travel and transport.
What you can expect to do:
- Be an integral part of the sales team driving new business opportunity which is critical to our success
- Play a pivotal role in day-to-day sales activities including target prospect research, e-mail, telephone and social outreach to generate new business meetings.
- Use a consultative selling approach to identify customer needs and requirements
- Work collaboratively with Marketing to follow-up campaign activity and drive the correct volume quality of leads.
- Work effectively with Product and Technical departments to ensure customer led software improvements
- Exceed your personal targets and manage your time effectively to hit key KPIs.
The type of person we would love to meet has:
- 2+ years of experience as a Sales Development Representative, Business Development Executive or similar related role
- A demonstrable understanding or history of working within the technology sector
- Experience working and maintaining a CRM (e.g. HubSpot)
- An ease and confidence in speaking to senior decision makers
- Passion for delivering world-class customer experience from initial contact to onboarded customer.
- Proven track record of hitting growth related sales targets
- Time management skills: ability to plan, prioritise and organise a diversified workload with strong attention to detail
A great chance to work in a culture that champions rapid career progression with no barriers!.
Apply for this role