Edinburgh, Scotland HQ and remote. Full time
Bridge is an award winning FinTech scale-up that allows e-commerce and technology businesses the freedom and flexibility to redefine the way their customers pay.
We’re a pioneer in the Payment Orchestration sector and support Enterprise businesses in optimising their payment infrastructure to create a market leading and frictionless digital payment experiences. We’re an extremely ambitious group, with strong financial backing, who have created an amazing platform to achieve the companies’ goals over the past year. We’ve worked with more incredible customers than ever before, strengthened our management team and we’re poised for exponential growth.
Now, we’re looking for exceptional talent that is eager to do the best work of their life while supporting others in doing the same, to be a critical part of, and fuel this growth phase. If you’re motivated by an environment that encourages professional progression and personal development, then we would love to hear from you!
Bridge is going through an exciting period of growth and to fuel this we are looking for an experienced senior Business Analyst, to assist in the delivery of our company’s end to end product delivery to a growing customer base.
• Play an important role in an agile squad of first-class engineers
• Contribute to technological initiatives from inception to successful deployment
• Help shape the technical direction and the improvement of our tools and processes
• Able to have open discussions on our approach and delivery method
• Able to work closely with teams in other disciplines to deliver ground-breaking technologies
Skills & Experience:
- Ownership of requirement gathering; both technical and business, around product and internal priorities
- Process flow mapping to a known methodology
- Stakeholder facilitation; both internal and external
- Defining and documenting scope within the SDLC process
- Define and document stories to an agreed level of quality and acceptance criteria for the team
- Assist with RAID management
- Assist with sprint planning and delivery, working with other product and delivery leads.
The type of person we’d love to meet:
- An experienced test professional with a proven track record of success within a similar, challenging role.
- Excellent communication and problem-solving skills with an ability to influence key members the team from graduate developers, to
senior engineers and those within senior management.
- A strong relationship builder who will challenge and collaborate internally and externally.
- Experience of working with a high growth or scaling technology business
- Really well organised and able to track multiple workflows
- A good human being!
- Competitive basic salary
- Investment in your learning, development, and career progression.
- Your own quality laptop and hardware
- Regular team events & socials
- 30 days holiday inc public holidays
- Flexible working
- A culture that champions rapid career progression (clear progression path with no barriers)
- Edinburgh office near Haymarket, with hybrid remote working for the time being
- Agencies do not contact me about this role, any unsolicited CV’s will be ignored and voided.