Edinburgh, Scotland HQ and remote. Full time
Bridge is an award winning FinTech scale-up that allows e-commerce and technology businesses the freedom and flexibility to redefine the way their customers pay.
We’re a pioneer in the Payment Orchestration sector and support Enterprise businesses in optimising their payment infrastructure to create a market leading and frictionless digital payment experiences. We’re an extremely ambitious group, with strong financial backing, who have created an amazing platform to achieve the companies’ goals over the past year. We’ve worked with more incredible customers than ever before, strengthened our management team and we’re poised for exponential growth.
Now, we’re looking for exceptional talent that is eager to do the best work of their life while supporting others in doing the same, to be a critical part of, and fuel this growth phase. If you’re motivated by an environment that encourages professional progression and personal development, then we would love to hear from you!
Bridge is going through an exciting period of growth and to fuel this we are looking for an Agile Delivery Lead, to be accountable and take day to day responsibility for the delivery of the product roadmap.
- Responsible for all agile ceremonies, including daily stand-ups, retros, and refinement sessions
- Responsible for the quality of each sprint
- Responsible for the short-term sprint delivery and driving delivery in the SDLC process
- Coordinate with product and engineering team to understand the roadmap priorities
- Creates planned sprints that deliver the 'must have' roadmap priorities
- Ability to react to ad-hoc requirements necessary in an innovation business
- Responsible for measuring the performance of delivery process via useful and relevant KPI’s
- Experience in running multi-disciplined parallel sprints
- Assist with risk and issue management
The type of person we’d love to meet:
- An experienced Agile Delivery professional with a proven track record of success within a similar, challenging role.
- Excellent communication and problem-solving skills with an ability to influence key members the team from graduate developer to
senior engineer and those within senior management.
- A strong relationship builder who will challenge and collaborate internally and externally.
- Strong commercial acumen with the skills to bridge the gap between product and technical delivery.
- Experience of working with a high growth or scaling technology business.
- Really well organised and able to track multiple workflows.
- A good human being!
- Competitive basic salary
- Investment in your learning, development and career progression.
- Your own quality laptop and hardware
- Regular team events & socials
- 30 days holiday inc public holidays
- Flexible working
- A culture that champions rapid career progression (clear progression path with no barriers)
- Edinburgh office near Haymarket, with hybrid remote working for the time being